Out of hours Vet
Are You looking for a job as a Out of hours Vet?
To be successful you will need to possess good communication and organizational skills, be a confident lead for out of hours’ cases with the ability to liaise between day and night teams.
Further benefits include
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining certificate in ECC for suitable candidates
- On site accommodation provided during your working week
- Pro rata equivalent of 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holiday entitlement
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation packages will be considered including visa sponsorship
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as share save scheme, child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
For an informal chat, please contact Michelle Warwick on 01268 745180.